header picture

header picture

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Before & After: Lexi's Room

Since I only have one daughter I decided to make her room really girly. So I chose 50's Fad Fushia paint (I think they have some pretty awesome names for paint. Probably some trick to get us ladies into the hardware store!) for the trim and a bright white for the rest. The pink was the closest I could come to matching with the pink on the dresser and desk that I painted for her last summer. Wouldn't you know it though...as soon as I finished painting all the pink she informed me that her favorite color is now red. Oh...well. The wallpaper in this room wasn't all that terrible but it was practically falling off. It honestly only took me 10 minutes to peel that entire room. The walls underneath looked pretty bad and we had to put on lots of primer but I think the room turned out looking pretty cool.

By the way, sorry if I'm boring all of you with these house posts. But this house has been consuming all my time lately and what's a blog if it's not to journal what's going on in your life? I promise it won't be long before I'm boring you all with something else!

BEFORE






AFTER







1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

I LOVE the room. You do such a good job!