My kids always like to say that they are "All Spoiled Up!" whenever they get something special. Like last week when I let Lexi buy a gumball from the gumball machine. Yup, if that isn't spoiled I don't know what is!
Well, I am feeling
All Spoiled Up and I got something WAY better than a gumball. This is the new furniture that we bought almost a month ago and it finally arrived! This was part of the compromise deal on the blue carpet. As you'll notice the living room still has the original blue carpet because I agreed that the new furniture would look fine on blue carpet. The old furniture would have been pretty scary!
Now I've just got to buy blinds and put up the ceiling fan and my living room will be all finished. Yay!
8 comments:
ooooo, you really are all spoiled up! You're not boring me with the house posts. It's kind of like extreme home makeover every time I look at your blog. I can't wait to see what's next.
Cute furniture! Where did you buy it?
I bought the furniture through Costco online. It was a little nerve racking to not have seen it in person before buying it but we just went for it. Luckily it turned out to be great.
They look awesome...I must not have noticed you only have a blue outline...I totally think it looks fine. especially with the awesome furniture. Love love love it!!! You are totally all spoiled up!!!
Wow, you made the blue blend into the background. Looks great!
I am so enjoying watching your house get all fixed up! That is some seriously nice furniture, girl! It looks so sophisticated!
Wow! It sounds like you hit the jackpot! Especially since you did not see it in person first! It is so classy!
The tablecloth is a vinyl tablecloth that I found at Walmart in the egg dying section. Smart, I thought, since at Paige's birthday party I marked up our brand new table with nail polish remover that soaked through the other table cover I had.
Post a Comment