header picture

header picture

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zack's Bowling Party

This is Zack's last week of preschool. I can't believe he's going to be moving on to Kindergarten in just a few short months. Crazy! Yesterday the preschool had a party at the bowling alley. It was Zack's first time going bowling. He bowled a spare in his very first frame! He ended up with a score of 61. The first game he just played by himself because he was waiting for a few friends who showed up a bit late. Later he told me the first game was lots more fun than the second because he didn't have to take turns. Classic Zack comment. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the event.




This is Zack and his best friend Dougie. These days every sentence that comes from Zack's mouth starts like this, "Dougie said...", "Dougie did...." "Dougie went..." etc, etc. etc. One morning I asked if he could say something that wasn't about Dougie for a change so he said "Well, there's this kid at preschool, but I won't say his name...." AAHHHHH! At least he has a good buddy to hang with at school.


This is Dougie, Joe Joe and Zack showing off their bowling skills. I can't even tell you how many tries it took to get this picture. They kept dropping the balls on the floor and having to go chase them. I'm surprised that no one broke their foot or something!

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

He is so big!! And all little boys need a best buddy!!

Brianne said...

61 is pretty good...that's better than I usually do!

Joe and Liz said...

I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten. Your kids are growing up!! Was that the bowling alley in Carbon? I have fond memories of that place. I won a date bowling tournament there...and even got nice bowling jackets...ha ha!!