header picture

header picture

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lexi's Teeth


My poor Lexi is in that gappy tooth phase of life. Both of her top middle teeth are out now and the bottom two are just coming back in. I've been trying for weeks to get her to let Tyson pull the one top tooth that has been really, really lose and she wouldn't do it. Then today she got in a fight at school and got it knocked out. Okay...I exagerated that a bit to make it more interesting! She actually just got accidently bumped in the mouth and the tooth was hanging by a thread and her teacher had her pull it out. What a cute kid!

1 comment:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I was really excited when I I thought she had gotten into a fight! that's a much cooler story.

hannah's loosing her teeth now, too. It breaks my heart.