
Lexi's old enough now that she was able to read all the clues for us.


The baskets were hidden in the bottom of Tyson's bookcase. It was funny to see all 4 kids trying to work their way in there.

Garrett thought his basket was pretty heavy!

Zack thought his new sandals were cool. I'm not sure what the Easter Bunny was thinking bringing the kids shorts and sandals when it's still winter here. Oh well...maybe someday summer will actually come.

Drake was very excited about his new book. This kid is a serious bookworm.

Sweet Lexi. Poor thing has almost no front teeth anymore!
I can't believe we didn't get any pictures of the kids dressed up to go to church though. We were all sick and Tyson and I had to (got to?) speak in church so we were a little preoccupied. Oh well...
3 comments:
Cute pictures! We were all sick this Easter too. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it!
Your house is looking so good! I'm so proud of all the work you have did in such a short time! It makes me motivated to finish decorating mine. Looks like you had a great Easter too! See you soon, hopefully.
Bummer timing being sick. I love the treasure hunt idea. We don't have spring either, in fact today we got 4 inches of new snow.
Post a Comment