These first two pictures are from the Phantom of the Opera dance that I really liked!


This was a dance to a song called Jellicle Cats. It was very playful and cute.

This is Miriam, one of Zack's preschool teachers. He's pretty much in love with her!

This was a really crazy dance that freaked me out just a little! Tyson really liked it though. It's supposed to be a man and wife trying to see the same perspective through that window but the husband keeps trying to avoid seeing his wife's perspective.


This was probably my very favorite dance. It was an African dance and was very primal. I could practically picture a bonfire on the stage.




I wish I was in good enough shape to try that move!
2 comments:
WOW!!! Amazing photographs!! Excellent. That Photogrpaher ROXS! Oh yea, and the dancers were completely fantastic as well.
Try to be humble Ty...I know it's difficult, but at least try!
Post a Comment