Yesterday was Zack's very last day of preschool. They did a really cute little program and had a slide show of pictures set to music. Then there was tons of sugar for everyone. I think Miss Keri wanted them all on a sugar high when we took them home so we could have a small glimpse of what they are usually like at preschool! We also got a scrapbook of little projects they had done and some of the funny things that the kids said throughout the year. The best one has to go to my friend Angela's little girl Taomi. She overheard Miss Keri telling one of the student teachers that she was such a Republican. Taomi said, "That is NOT a very nice thing to say!" The scrapbook also has a spot where each kid told a story. Zack's was about how when his mom was gone to Salt Lake one day and his dad was playing Star Wars video games. Maybe I should hire a more responsible babysitter! I know how zoned out Tyson can get when he's playing games (kinda like me when I've got a good book!)

This is Zack with Miss Keri. And yes she is forcing him to let me take a picture of them together!
No comments:
Post a Comment