Drake singing Karaoke - or at least spitting on the microphone.


One thing I love about my mom is that she really gets down and plays with the kids. Here she is with my niece Millie.

Zac is taking on the Dino. He's so brave!

This is my oldest nephew Anthony. He's 14 and I'm pretty sure he thinks he's too big to go to a Dino Museum but he's being a good sport.

Lexi and Tess. Poor Tess was sick and didn't get better until about the time we left my parents house to come back home so Lexi didn't get to play with her as much as she would have liked to.

My kids really love the alligator. Our Florida relatives weren't quite as impressed since they live out in the middle of the swamp and see alligators in their front yard all the time. Well...they don't actually live right in the swamp (not like on Water Boy!)but pretty close and they really do have alligators in their front ditch on occasion.

I hadn't seen these flourescent rocks at the Museum before. They are either new or I've just never noticed. Either way, I thought they looked cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment