In case you hadn't figured it out yet...I kind of like to re-finish old furniture. Here's my latest project. I'm going to be doing the little boys room with a Spiderman theme which explains the colors I've chosen for this dresser. They are technically Flying flag red and Rippling River blue. My friend Chris, who has a Vinyl Lettering business, suggested putting vinyl Spiderwebs on each of the drawer handles. I'm debating it. What do you guys think would look the best?
BEFORE
AFTER
This dresser was missing one handle but my Father in Law made me a new one to match. Thanks Bill! I worked on this dresser all day yesterday and Garrett asked me no less than 900 times if this was Spiderman's Dresser and was he going to have a new Spiderman blanket too. I finally just started responding "Yes" every time he opened his cute little mouth. He is a real talker!
1 comment:
Jayden: That is a totally awesome thing! I want one just like that!
Jay's favorite colors are red and blue and pink. 2 of the 3 isn't bad!
Post a Comment