header picture

header picture

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Harry Potter Quiz Challenge!

I'm getting excited about Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince coming out at midnight. Of course, I have no idea when I'll get to go see it. The last one I went to the midnight showing with a few friends in Memphis. We had a fun time. I only wish I would have known that people dress up for that kind of thing. I would make a fairly convincing Bellatrix Lestrange. All I'd have to do is let my hair stay curly and rat it up a bit and put on some red lipstick. Oh, and perfect my evil laugh....Ha, Ha, Haaaaaa! (Ohhh...goosebumps!) Anyway, I found this Harry Potter quiz on The Leaky Cauldron website. I got a 48. I challenge you to try it out and see if you can beat me! Leave me a comment and let me know your score. Game on people!

The Ultimate Harry Potter Quiz | Parade.com

Shared via AddThis

Now you probably all think I'm some kind of freaky fanatic!

3 comments:

Debora said...

My score was 31-Not bad. I've definitely got a little magic up my sleeve.
I can not wait until Friday!!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I got a 42- would that be "Exceeds Expectations" or just "Acceptable"?

Amber Chappell said...

I'm awsome! I got a sweet 27 and I haven't read any of the books and I've only seen each movie maybe twice! I rock!

Tyson