
We also just finished T-ball for this year. The kids had a really great time. I'm glad to see Zac has his tongue sticking out. That is a genetic trait passed down from his mother's side of the family!


This is the kitchen table I finally got around to finishing re-finishing. By that I mean it has taken me about a month because I've had a lot of interruptions. The main problem was when I had to wait for 2 weeks because the cotton was flying from the trees and I didn't want fuzzies sticking into my finish while it was still wet. This project was a lot of work but I think it turned out pretty good.


Another project I completed this week was painting my front door. I just think that your front door really says something about the rest of your house. And mine was saying "Enter at your own risk!"

1 comment:
Your front door looks amazing! Great work!
Post a Comment