





These are 2 of my sisters Heide and Anna. Sara had to stay home and be the responsible one and make milkshakes for tourists.
The next day we loaded up two vans full of people and went to Hogle Zoo. I haven't been there since I was a little kid. I forgot how many hills there are at the zoo. Of course Drake and Garrett didn't want to ride in their stroller. At least not until we got to the hilly part and then all of a sudden they needed to sit down and make me push them up the hill! Oh well, it was a good workout at least. Drake really loved the Giraffes. Garrett and Zac liked the snakes. And Lexi thought the black swans were pretty cool. I personally liked the picnic. It was a well deserved rest! Thanks Mom and Dad for treating us to a fun time!



Every single person in this picture knew that I was trying to take a picture of them and yet none of them are looking. Come on dad...set a better example!
2 comments:
Hi Family, Bill left me today and just what I needed was to see the fun swim and z00 pictures! You are all so darn cute! Thanks, Grandma Susan
That looks like an awesome pool...I love the signs. Ha ha!
Post a Comment