Garrett and Drake will be starting kindergarten in about a month. I'm not ready for it AT ALL....but they seem to think it's going to be awesome! We found a good deal at Toys R Us where you bought a backpack and got a lunchbox for free, plus I had free shipping. So I let them each pick out what they wanted.
One afternoon when it was wet and rainy we decided to make brownies in a mug topped with icecream. They turned out really good and were really fast to make.
July 1st we went to Lehi because my sister, Anna, was blessing her baby Laine. She sure is a sweet little thing! We had a good time spending the afternoon with family and enjoying lunch together. Tyson left for awhile to go see a friend from Memphis, Jared Ross, who was in town visiting family.
We've been going on more of the community walks. For the walk around the college campus we met up with our friends, the Websters. Afterwards we came back to our house for chocolate cake and homemade ice cream.
One day we decided to go check out the Castle Dale pool. We hadn't ever been there before but had heard good things about it. First we went to the store and got fixin's for a yummy picnic lunch which we ate in the park by the pool.
Lexi was really loving the fun slide they had. She went on it over and over again. Tyson even went down a few times too.The kids were happy we took in some snacks. I don't ever take snacks with us when we go to our local pool so this was a pretty exciting event.
The boys all loved the lazy river. It's really tiny but they had fun trying to fight there way around against the current. Drake has really taken off with his swimming this year. We stayed at the pool for 4 hours and the kids were incredibly tired when we were done. They all went to bed early that night!
Okay, now that I've played a little catch up, I feel better about moving on to our vacation photos. So be looking forward to a blog explosion during the next couple of days!








No comments:
Post a Comment