Sunday afternoon we packed up and left the cabin and the Hoyt family to go over to Cedar City to spend a few days with the Chappell side of the family. That night we swam at the hotel pool and the kids watched Rio in Grandma and Grandpas room.
The next morning we went and ate at the continental breakfast and fueled up for a day of fun and excitement.
Tyson, Susan, and I took the kids to Discovery park for a few hours while Tyson's dad and brother went golfing. The kids had a fun time at the park....though I'm pretty sure Tyson played just as hard as any of the kids. Garrett is really amazing at the monkey bars. I've tried doing them and it's a lot harder than this kid makes it look!
Tyson and Lexi were trying to see who could knock the other off the balance beam first. Lexi put up a pretty good fight but Tyson's pretty hard to beat!
I know because I tried it too!
Drake and Zac spent most of their time playing in the sand pit. Those boys can't get enough of digging in the dirt!
After the park we had lunch and then we took the boys to my sister-in-law, Brittany's, house where she watched them while the rest of us went to the Shakespearean Festival to see Les Miserables. (Thank you so much Brit, you're the best!) The play was really well done and we all really enjoyed it. Tyson's mom and dad paid for the tickets as a birthday present to us. It was a great present! It has been a long time since I'd been to the Shakespearean Festival and I really enjoy that kind of thing. We don't have any pictures of it though. We also went to the Pizza Factory and then the Green Show that night but didn't have our camera with us. We were worried that the Green Show would be rained out but the rain cleared in time for us to see most of it. We had a really fun and memorable day!









No comments:
Post a Comment