
So in this picture you have Petria who is on the left sitting down. She was our loan officer and did a really great job. Then there's the title company lady whose name I didn't catch. Then there's JuNette, our realtor, who did a fantastic job. This lady has been so patient with us. We have been looking for houses for an entire year now and she hasn't pushed us at all. She's also put up with a lot of phone calls on weekends and late at night from us. I kept telling Tyson that she probably would appreciate it if we called during normal business hours but when that boy has something on his mind he has to do it right then. JuNette is evening paying for our Home Warranty as a gift to us which is so sweet. I would recommend her to any of you if you're looking for a house in this area. As for me in the picture, well....it was a very windy day and that's all I have to say about that. Tyson came straight from work and was wearing his favorite new Anatomy tie. What a handsome guy! And I feel like Pam from The Office when she said in an episode earlier this year "Wow....you bought me a house!" (on the verge of tears)
3 comments:
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I've been waiting to hear this news. YIPPEE! I'm so happy for you guys! We can't wait to come visit and check out your new pad!
Congrats!!
We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see your new house. Doesn't it feel good to know you aren't throwing your money away on rent anymore!??! Congrats!
Post a Comment