
Zack's such a loveable little guy.

This is what the kids do while mom and dad are working on the house. Zoned out to some show on the car DVD player.

This was Lexi's crazy way of playing dress up the other day. Yes those are underwear on her head. Man...I hope those things are clean. Oh..and do they teach them to flash gang signs in first grade? Is this something I should be concerned about?

Here we are getting ready for bed. I am not in any way responsible for how mismatched all their clothes are. Okay...maybe I am.. I packed everyone's clothes except for what was dirty in the laundry room. After I washed them all this is what we ended up having to wear.

Popeye? Nope...this kid would NEVER eat spinach!


Gotta love two naked little bums!

And my very favorite one. Gotta love it when they are hugging and not fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment