header picture

header picture

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Talking Two Year Olds = Lots of Laughs

Drake and Garrett are really starting to talk well these days. In some ways its very exciting and in other ways I'm sure it has the potential to be quite embarrassing. Take the following conversations for example:

Example #1:

Me: Garrett if you sit on your Elmo chair and go potty I will give you a treat."

Garrett: (a few days later) Poop on Elmo, get a treat!


Example #2:

Drake sniffs

Mom: Do you smell something Drake?

Drake: Yeah....Farts....
(by the way I didn't do it!)


Example #3

Garrett: Hmmmm....smell like Chickens. (I hope he wasn't referring to me?!... I don't smell like a Chicken do I? You guys would tell me if I did, right?)


Example #4:


I began singing a song while getting Drake ready for bed.

Drake (in a very, very sweet voice): Shut up, please.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Gotta love it! So fun to see you the other day! Makes me wish I was still in 4th ward...sniff...sniff!!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Those are great! I love what little kids say; they can get away with anything.