You know the tax company commercials that say "I've got People." Well, I'm my own people and I just finished my taxes! Yeah, for me! It was a bit more complicated this year than most since Tyson worked in 3 different states during the year! Luckily Turbo Tax makes things a lot better than they would be if I was trying to figure stuff out on my own. Anyway, now I can go back to being a normal, happy, nice mom and wife. I'm sure my family is probably more excited about this than even I am!
3 comments:
I love Turbo Tax! I finished our taxes yesterday, and we are getting a nice big chunk of change back...Woo Hoo!!! Our taxes aren't too complicated, but I still use Turbo Tax...I'm lazy that way. As you will notice I didn't procrastinate sending in our taxes!!!
Yea!! a normal happy woman again!!!!! Honey (Oh by the way, this is your husband talking....not that other guy.....j/k), you deserve any tax refund we might receive and you can spend it on me ANY WAY you want to :)
You go girl!!...... You go straight to the computer and buy me something fantastic!!! Yea for the newly returned happy go lucky wife!!!
TC
We totally have to have "people"! Bryans buisness is too much for us to handle. But I am so proud of you for doing your own...wooohooo for you girl friend...and thanks for your comment on my blog...your so sweet!
Post a Comment