header picture

header picture

Sunday, March 15, 2009

P Party

Ever since I was a little kid my family have been having P Parties. These are just Parties where you brainstorm everything that starts with P and have a Party using those things. A little weird I know, and yes it is always the letter P. Everything good starts with P -- Pizza, Pop, Popcorn, Potter (Harry) etc. Usually we have these Parties on New Years Eve but this one was a little different. My Parents and my sisters family came this weekend and here are some Pictures of our P Party.



Painting - we Painted the entire living room, dining room, hall, Primer in the two bedrooms that need it and then we ran out of Paint. 8 Gallons of Paint!




Pizza! A Pizza Picnic on Plastic.....Perfect.



People who shouldn't be eating Pizza yet. Anna's baby Levi found this stray Piece of Pizza somewhere!




Pop, Plenty of Pop. It's so cute how Utahns say Pop.



Precarious Painting Situations -- the ceiling in the entry way is really high and hard to get to. Maybe we will never Paint there again. I know I won't be the one walking the Plank to get to that corner! Only my brother-in-law Bucky is crazy enough to try this.



Primer on Pink walls. Oh and a mom who's getting Pretty tired. This was the best smile I got in three tries! I finally just gave up. Please, get that girl some Pepsi!

Plumber - Got the water heater fixed today too. I didn't take a Picture of the Plumber. I thought he'd think that was a little weird.



And of course People we love and who obviously love us too because they Painted all day!

Progress, Progress, Progress.

4 comments:

The Combs said...

I just wanted to say that I think ya'll have the funnest (if that's a word) family ever! And you seem happier than ever!

Richelle said...

Now that's a Party. Buy some pizza & have your house painted. Lookin great.

Brittany said...

Looking good you guys! I really like your choice of colors. It looks like you are getting a lot done!

Anonymous said...

Wow was that a "pink" wall? Eeek between that and the blue carpet you guys are in for a ride...What a fun P Party and cute Idea...yeah and why do we call it PoP...still have yet to understand that!!!