
Lexi gets pretty serious about the game!

Since Lexi has played a few more games than Zack she was really sweet to help him know what to do. I love that they are holding hands in this picture.

Here's Zack throwing the ball in bounds. I'm kind of hoping he doesn't knock someone out with that big ol' cast!

Tyson actually got to be the substitute coach for part of the game while the real coach dealt with a little potty accident with her son. (I'll bet he's also younger than Zack!) Ty did a really good job. At least he didn't get chucked out of the game!

What did Drake and Garrett do during the game. Drake had the bag of Marshmallows (healthy snack, I know!). He wouldn't let Garrett touch the bag or the marshmallows themselves but he would put one into his mouth occasionally. He ended up splitting them pretty evenly. Those of you who really know my boys are thinking "what! Drake was being the dominant one?" This time he was asserting himself so I just let it go.
5 comments:
What a cute picture of the twins sharing marshmellows! It looks like your kids really love each other...Woo Hoo!
Yay for soccer! It looks like everyone was having fun! (Even Zack with his broken elbow bone!) Is Zack wearing sandals to play soccer?!? Glad you guys love it out there. We miss you!
Cute Pictures! Looks like you have the picture taking talent too, Amber! I have been talking about being a soccer mom since I played soccer in High School. Still no luck!
yes, Zack is wearing sandals to play soccer. I didn't realize it until we were already at the game. Luckily, he doesn't actually get into the action too much so he didn't get hurt. Like tonight I had to alert him to the fact that everyone else was taking a water break while he was relaxing in the middle of the field!
I love the picture of Zack and Lexi holding hands...how sweet!!!
Post a Comment