header picture

header picture

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mom's Night Out

Last night I hosted Mom's Night Out at my house for the Mom's group that I am a part of. I completely spaced taking pictures though. We were supposed to play board games but instead we just snacked and talked non-stop for over 4 hours! It's amazing how long girls can gab! All the girls are really awesome and fun. I joined this Mom's group 2 days after I moved here and it has been really great for helping me get to know a lot of people here in town. There are about 25 members and we get together twice a week with all the kids and do activities. Then once a month we have Mom's Night Out which is always lots of fun.

4 comments:

Brianne said...

That's awesome! We have a mom's night out here too...but we call it "Bookclub"! We talk about the book for a little bit, and then we sit around and talk about everything else for a long time! It's a blast...everybody should have a mom's night out.

Joe and Liz said...

I'm jealous...I wish we did something like that here. Sounds fun and so organized...impressive!

Jenny said...

What a great idea! Amen! Me too, Liz! I have lived here almost 4 years and still not even close to 25 friends! :(

Anonymous said...

Amber...I feel so bad that I couldn't come to Mom's night out...whitley has preschool every time we have mom's club so I don't ever get to come anymore, but I wish I could come to Mom's night out more often...I think we might be having it at my house next month...I can't remember. Any way,I am doing my scrapbook night on Thursday so if you are interested let me know!
Thanks for you comment