
Can you believe it? Today Drake and Garrett turned two! When I was pregnant with them I thought surely we'd never be able to handle both of them and now here we are having already survived the first two years. And even more surprising than that is that it's actually been a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures of them at our birthday festivities. It was a pretty simple Birthday party. Their Mom was kind of a slacker and didn't even make some designer cake, just a basic chocolate cake with no candles because we've misplaced them somehow. This is a picture of them taken this morning before church in the new sweaters that Grandma Susan and Grandpa Bill gave them.

It took them both forever to figure out how to pull off the wrapping paper!

Garrett was very impressed with his car set. Of course, the cheapest present in the bunch. Why do parents buy kids anything but cheap toys anyway!

Drake was also most impressed by his toy car set. I guess both boys are actually alike in one way. I was beginning to think they were polar opposites. (Although, truth be told, Drake would have been ecstatic over a tea set but I refuse to buy him a princess or Barbie one)

This bag was huge and Drake had a really hard time deciding if there was actually anything down in there!
6 comments:
How adorable!!! They are so big compared to the last time that I saw them. They so much more different than I had remembered. They are so cute. Happy birthday boys!
That's my kind of a birthday party...low key! Two years sure goes by fast. Happy Birthday boys!
What cute boys! I can't believe how much they look like you.
I love your family picture, too. ya'll are great!
Yay for the birthday boys! I can't believe they are already two! I was just thinking about them the other day and I had the hardest time remember if their bday was the 14th or the 15th. I remembered you were home from the hospital on your bday so I was thinking it was the 14th! Yay for memories. I'd say I can't believe you've survived the first 2 years either, but really, I can believe it because you are such an excellent mom and could handle anything!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm so sad that they're two and I've never met them!
I can't believe how much they've changed. They don't look like little babies anymore. Happy Birthday to them both!!
Post a Comment