header picture

header picture

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Office



Yeah! The Office starts in 2 days. So my Thursday nights are pretty much booked up from now until May. So don't call -- I won't answer! It'd sure be nice if we were technologically advanced around here and had Tivo or DVR. :(

6 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

yeah, I'm crazy excited too :)

Unknown said...

I'm going to pause The Office at my house and give you lots of calls during that show! haha...

Actually, I will probably not be watching it live anyway so you will have a heads up on me and can call and leave me messages about what happened...haha!

But I will be calling you for sure this thursday (i'll try and schedule around the show) to let you know abt my appt! :)

Brianne said...

Even if you are technologically advanced you can watch The Office on NBC's website whenever you want! Less commercials too...YAY! I'm excited too though...what a great show!

Joe and Liz said...

YEAH....I am having a party that night. Even if it is by myself!!! I can't wait too. Thanks for getting me hooked on that show!!

Erika said...

Hey fellow Office fan! At Target in the "dollar spot" they are selling all of this "Office" stuff (like mugs with funny Michael sayings, and note pads, etc.) I was laughing out loud when I was reading some of them! Seriously, how funny is that show!? YEAH THURSDAY NIGHTS!

Amber Chappell said...

Just watched The Office last night! Way to go Jim! Is it silly to comment on my own blog?