header picture

header picture

Friday, October 1, 2010

An Afternoon with a Cadaver

Tyson was in the newspaper yesterday. Here is a link to the article. I think it's hilarious how they described the location of the cadaver (front row, lying down!) I guess that's a pretty accurate description though.

"An Afternoon with a Cadaver" article


This is the same cadaver that accompanied us on Our Very Unusual Date last summer. I guess I should have described him in that post as "in the back of our minivan, lying down."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tyson looks really (too?) excited in that picture with the dead guy.
-Steve (Who isn't invited to your blog-party)

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

That is funny! I went and saw the dead cook with some of the others in my class, Tyson...er...Dr. Chappell was awesome, as always, he gets truely excited about the body, makes me giggle. Zachary and his daddy are sooo much aike!