header picture

header picture

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Party #1

Around here people really seem to get into Halloween. There's a party every day you could go to if you wanted to. We try to pick and choose a few. For example, last year we had 13 parties we were invited to and we only went to 9. Nine is still way too many! Here are pictures from our first activity. The primary party put on by my party-loving neighbor Sister Madsen. The kids had a blast!

Lexi carved a pumpkin by herself for the first time. She was pretty proud.


Zac using a nerf crossbow to shoot a pirate.

Another girl and I were in charge of 18 3 and 4 year olds. It was pretty crazy. In the end we managed to still have 18 which was something of a miracle I think. I really thought we were going to lose a couple to the fire pit. This picture is of our treasure dig. I did all the digging and they kept the treasure.

Drake found some yucky pennies in the treasure dig area. Not what we were looking for but pretty cool nonetheless...at least if your 4.

Garrett gearing up for the hayride. It started to rain on us but the kids didn't seem to care.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

So FUN! Our kids had a blast at that party too! I hear ya on the too many parties thing! Seems we have more than two each week...CRAZY! Was great chatting yesterday! Love that adult time when I can squeeze it in.