I just got called to be in the Young Women's program at church. I really don't feel cool enough for this. I don't even have a Facebook account (though the other leaders are thinking we should get accounts so we can keep in touch with the girls better), I don't even text. The worst is that I didn't think I was that old until I started thinking about ideas for activities. I'm coming up completely blank. What in the world do 12-18 year old girls like to do?
So I'm putting out a call for help. Do you guys have any fantastic ideas that I could pass off as my own? Anything you remember from your days in Young Women or any that you've planned as a YW leader? I'm counting on you people to help me become the coolest, most fun young woman's leader ever!
4 comments:
That's awesome Amber...you'll do such a great job!! And yes you are cool enough.
First of all, congrats! Second of all, good luck! And, if I think of ideas, I'll send them your way.
Congratulations! I miss my YW from my last ward. Of course, as soon as I moved into my new ward I was put back in primary. ;) I don't think I have any ideas. Our YW program wasn't your typical one. When I was called we only had 1-3 active girls. But I'll put my thinking cap on and try and think of some fun things! Jenny Phillips dot com (not sure the actual web address but I'm sure if you just google her name you'll find it!) was a good resource that we used. Also, I used sugardoodle.net for creative ideas to add to my lessons a lot. Anyway, have fun! :D
Sugardoodle.net is a definite site to see!
Good look!! You'll be wonderful!
Post a Comment