Fortunately, I found a website called Swagbucks.com where I now earn points that I can redeem for Amazon gift cards (or lots of other prizes). A $5 Amazon gift card costs 450 swagbucks. It is a search engine similar to Google, only you earn Swagbucks for your searches. You can also do surveys, or special offers, or lots of other things, but I mostly just get my bucks by doing my normal internet surfing. I've been doing it for just over two months and I've gotten $45 in Amazon gift cards. It's awesome! I don't even have to feel guilty anymore about buying books, because technically they're free! Now I've starting adding my gift cards to my Amazon account to save up to give my kids teachers a gift card at Christmas. (If I don't find something I absolutely have to buy by then!)
Anyway, if you want to try it click on the button below and make an account. I downloaded the swagbucks toolbar and that makes it easier too. Let me know if you like it!

(By clicking this button you become my referral which means I get matching swagbucks for your first 1000 bucks. It's a win-win situation....I get swagbucks and you become my new best friend!)
5 comments:
It is an awesome site! I love guilt free "free" money!!! :)
I just wrote a post about Swagbucks, too! What a coincident. I also always get the $5 gift cards to Amazon. Except last time I ordered from Amazon (diapers), it made me use the gift cards on that. I told Josh it didn't count because I would never actually use my gift cards on diapers. I've been saving them up for something cool, but just hadn't used them yet.
Oh, and I also wanted to tell you that Josh and I have decided on a dwelling place for next year. :) We're moving to Fillmore, Utah. I was really hoping for Price, but they didn't have any openings. :( But we're excited about Fillmore and it feels right, so I guess that's all I can ask for. Just wanted to let you guys know.
I keep hearing about swagbucks. That's awesome it actually works and you're getting something out of it. I think I'm going to have to look into it! I do mypoints and it takes me about 1 year to get $25! 2 months for $45 sounds pretty dang good. Thanks amber.
Wow...thanks for the info! I love books, too. But, I'm always a little worried about snuggling up to a library book...if you know what I mean?!
Hope you are doing wonderfully!
The library here is terrible! I love swagbucks! I've earned lots of free stuff from them, so awesome! The latest "free" stuff i got from amazon with my gift certificates were some smell good oils to add to my candles so our house smells yummy. Free stuff, totally worth it!
Post a Comment