
Tonight we went to the Spooktacular that's put on by the college students each year. We had a fun time.
Here's Drake....er..Sheriff Woody trying out the pumpkin bowling. On a side note: I had an interesting twin mom question asked of me tonight. A question I haven't been asked before, probably because if you think it through before saying it you'll probably come up with a pretty good answer. Anyway, one of the girls at the pumpkin bowling game asked me if Drake and Garrett were twins or brothers. I gave her the best answer I could come up with. I said, "well...actually they're both." Sometimes the simplest answer is also the correct answer.

Garrett looks like he really means business with the dart shooting game. Actually he's just trying to pull the trigger. I finally had to step in and give him some assistance (before he strained so much he ripped his costume....we still need it for trick or treating!)

Zac decided he needed a Spider to complete his Spider-man look. The Cosmotology students are pretty talented face painters.

Lexi is death with darts. You can even see this one flying through the air. She hit 3 balloons with 3 darts.

Here are my kids trying to be scary. Somehow I'm just not afraid of Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Pocahontas or Spiderman, even if they do appear to be in a spooky cemetery. I guess I tend to buy costumes that are cute not scary.

These last two pictures are from our playgroup Trunk or Treat activity this morning. Our playgroup has really grown in the past few months. We love going and playing with all the other kids and having some grown up talk with the other moms.

Here are Drake and Garrett with their "brother" Sam (a distinction they came up will to tell this Sam apart from "neighbor" Sam who is Zac's friend.) and "Baby" Noah.

Tomorrow we are taking a break from Halloween but we'll hit it again on Saturday. Yay! I love (sarcasm) Halloween!
4 comments:
The college party looks like it was a blast! Your kids all look so great in their costumes!
Cute costumes and cute kids!!! And wow, that is one HUGE playgroup. Must be all the mormon kids in Utah! :)
I love the costumes! Is there anything cuter than them being buzz and woody? I don't think there is! Glad you guys had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment