header picture

header picture

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tumbling Time

Lexi has always been incredibly flexible and loves to do somersaults, cartwheels etc. So we finally found an outlet for all that crazy energy....Tumbling. She has gone for about 4 weeks now and was already advanced from the beginning class into the intermediate class. She loves it and it's actually fun for me too. I get to watch and I wish I could do all that stuff. Here are a few pictures of her showing off some of her flexibility. I'll have to get a video of the actual tumbling later.

Ouch...bet you can't do that. I know I sure can't do that!


Or that....


Definitely not that


Or this....


I might be able to do that.


The crazy thing is that none of these poses were the least bit difficult for her!

6 comments:

McKette said...

Where is she taking from?

S.C. said...

What a super grand daughter we have! Look how flexible you are Lexi! Now we'll want a piano recital as well as a tumbling stunt or two when we see you again.
Keep it up! That exercise can't be anything but good for you.
We love you,
Your Loa Grandparents

Brittany said...

She has the longest legs in the world.

Brittany said...

That is awesome! It looks like she has found one of her talents!

Jessie said...

How fun! I think I could do that last one, too. LOL!! :D

Emily said...

Good Grief....she IS flexible.

She is also so very pretty. Looks so much like her Mama.

Cute kids.