They had 5 or 6 bouncy houses/slides that the kids went on over and over and over and....you get the idea!


Here's Zac and Lexi enjoying some good old fashioned foot races. Notice they both are sticking there tongues out in concentration. That comes from my side of the family. We just can't concentrate without the tongue out!

They had lots of other activities too including all the usual carnival type games like ring toss, bean bags, face painting etc.

Boys love fishing and there's that darn tongue again. Seriously, this is starting to seem weird!
We also filled glass tubes with colored sugar to look like those sand art bottles. Ours were emptied faster than they were filled. Nothing like a straight shot of sugar!
We also all enjoyed the slightly more nutritious hotdogs, soda's and ice cream sandwiches.

Drake and Garrett were very excited about the train rides! I was just excited that they remained seated the whole time. I guess they really are growing up! (Notice Drake's tongue is out too!)

Rock climbing is a pretty big deal here. The rock climbing wall makes its appearance at every community event and also birthday parties sometimes. You can even go to the college for rock climbing. Lexi really enjoys it and can actually make it clear to the top. I wish I had her talent! She's the one closest to the top in case you can't tell.

We were glad we took our camp couch for a much needed rest near the end of the day. We were waiting for the prize drawings for the 30 or so bikes they had, but none of us were lucky enough this time. Maybe next year!

It was a really nice day...can't wait for next year!
4 comments:
Kiwanis Kids Day is the best! It looks like you all had a great time!
We had a great time, too. It's a nice community event. We always look forward to it...probably because it is free. Ha!
I love that your kids stick their tongues out. My husband does that when he is concentrating, so we'll see if our kids pick it up.
See you soon!
Aren't small towns GREAT!
Looks like fun times.
we missed it because I sorta forgot, but it looks like such a fun time.
Post a Comment