1) We've all started wearing long sleeve shirts

2) Soccer means Fall around here. There have been a few games where we have just about frozen our butts off! I will actually be glad when soccer is over.

3) We've picked our pumpkins. I'll bet you didn't know I was a pumpkin farmer.

4) I made my award winning chili. Okay...so I won second place in a Ward Chili cookoff several years ago. Still it tastes "award winning."

5) I finally put up my Fall wreath.

6) I'll soon have tons of leaves to rake. Did I mention that we have no fewer than 16 deciduous trees. That's right 16! It makes for a nice park-like setting in the summer but a leaf raking nightmare in the Fall. Anyone want to join us for a leaf raking party?!!!

7) Everybody is sick (sorry no picture of this one!). We are never sick in the summer but as soon as Fall arrives it hits everyone at once. This time it's the stomach flu. We've had at least 1 person puking just about every day for the past 7 days. Fun times!
So Happy Fall Everyone!
3 comments:
you're lucky, we're in winter. It's been snowing this week. Being sick is misserable but we get to eat lots of warm soups & food. Yummy.
Your yard looks splendid!
And so does your chili.
Hope you are all feeling well soon.
Happy FALL! :)
so that's why i haven't seen you at moms club-you're all sick:( hope you're all better soon so we can see you again!
Post a Comment