header picture

header picture

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mini-Lit. Try it.

So I'm an avid reader of Time Magazine. I devour it from cover to cover every week. Last night I was reading a little article about the latest craze, Mini-lit. For example people write 5 word movie reviews, 6 word memoirs, 12 word novels. Here's the link so you can read the article and see what I'm talking about (don't worry it's really short). http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1834674,00.html
Anyway, I was thinking I would give it a try. So here's six words to describe "A day in the life of Amber"

"Bored no more, I've got four."

I'm interested to see what you all can come up with so give it a try (by the way, it doesn't have to rhyme, mine just worked best that way). Leave me a comment with your best Mini-lit. I know, I know, you haven't had an assignment like this since you graduated from whatever level of school you graduated from but heck how hard could it be?!!

1 comment:

Amber Chappell said...

Mini-lit......by a secret admirer who broke into Amber's blog to cause mischief:

GIT YER DERN BLASTED PEEANA WUMIN CUZ I DUNT WANNA HEER YER BELLIE ACHIN BOUT IT NA MOR! ;)

Sorry that isn't a very good rhyming mini-lit, guess I was acting like a mini ....

(the reader gasps.....then giggles quietly to themself)