
I just have to say that I love that I now live in a place where there are lots of fun neighbor kids for my kids to play with. In Memphis we never really had that. None of our neighbors even talked to us. Now my kids never have a shortage of friends to play with. It's been a really awesome summer for them. Lexi and some neighborhood girls started a club called the "black cat club" and they make mud pies and stuff for it. Not sure why, it's just what they do. And today after school she is actually going to a friend from schools house to play. Zack has really gotten in to "weapons" because Josh loves play guns, and Gabe loves swords. Now everything has to be a weapon. If it's a stick it becomes a sword, if its a ball it becomes a bomb...etc. I almost don't even want to find a house to buy because what if the neighborhood is just a bunch of old people?!
No comments:
Post a Comment