
Earlier this month I took all the kids all by myself to a family reunion. Okay, I wasn't all by myself, my mom went with me. But poor Tyson had to stay behind to teach his Anatomy class. We had lots of fun at Lava Hot Springs in Southern Idaho. We had a natural hot spring swimming pool, went rafting down the river, miniature golfed, and of course played with the 100+ cousins that belong to that side of the family. My grandma had 14 kids and they've all had a bunch of kids so family reunions get pretty crazy, but are lots of fun! The big group picture is actually only some of the grandkids who were there.

My twins sure loved their great grandpa Burke. They had lots of fun trying to knock his hat off his head and stick their fingers up his nose.
We had a hotel room right by the river that had natural hot spring mineral baths. I threw all the boys in the tub together and they had a ton of fun. The tub was massive! It was like our own little swimming pool. We had a great reunion and maybe someday we'll even let daddy come!
Thanks Grandma Debbie for talking us into going. Oh, and thanks for paying for the hotel, and gas, and food....etc.!
3 comments:
Look like fun! I always love getting together with family. Unfortunatly they always have family reunions during Thanksgiving, when I can never get time off work. Lots of grandkids too...that must be fun for your kids!
I'm not sure what happened here, but I had a comment from Lily and it didn't publish for some reason and now I don't know where it is. I promise I wasn't trying to keep it off my blog! So Lily, if you read this, leave another comment because I would love to go look at your blog.
We to took a family reunion trip to southern Idaho to Donatta Hot Springs a few weeks ago. To bad we didn't cross paths being so close. It's great seeing your family growing up so fast.
Post a Comment