
Last weekend I hired a great photographer to take our family pictures. Of course,it was my husband and I didn't bother to pay him. Unless you count that I actually made him dinner a few times this week! The kids behaved far better than usual. Most of the time when we take family pictures everyone is crying in the end and, as was the case last time, sometimes bloody. Long story. Please keep in mind that these pictures are in there rough draft state before Tyson has been able to work his Photo Shop Magic. Garrett fell off the trampoline at Grandma's the night before these pictures and looks pretty rough but the final version for my wall will look lots better.
4 comments:
What a good looking family...all your kids look just like you...except for Garrett. I guess Tyson had to get one who looks like him.
Way cute kids!! Even un-edited.
AWWW! Great pictures! Your family picture looks so good. Someday I'll attempt to get us all together!
Oh my! What a good-looking family! I can't believe how much they have grown in just the month-and-a-half since we saw you! What a bunch of cute and handsome children. And the mom and dad aren't too shabby, either. :)
I wish we had a good photographer around here. Our photographer moved...very far away. We are sad. But glad he seems to be finding work out West even if some of those clients don't pay with money but just pay by making dinner a few times a week. :)
We miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention that we miss you? Just wondering.
Post a Comment