I knew if I started a blog then this would have to happen sometime and here it is already. I've had so little time to prepare for this moment!
So here are the rules.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.
3 JOYS:
1) That my husband finished Grad School and got a super awesome job where we can be close to family. And the fact that it is exactly the job he's always wanted makes me happy too.
2) That my children don't know the "cuss words." They keep telling me that all the other kids know them but they don't. I just tell them that if they ever say one on accident I will let them know!
3) That I live in a town where everything is so close that even if I'm running tons of errands I still only fill up my gas tank once a month. And Tyson walks to work and yesterday was the first time he's driven his car in three months.
3 FEARS:
1) I'm just waiting for Garrett to break his arm or leg or some other body part. That kid is crazy!
2) I'm always afraid I'm going to forget one of my children in Walmart or some place like that.
3) I'm afraid of public speaking. Luckily, I got my "new to the ward" talk out of the way already.
3 Goals:
1) To convince my husband that I really do need a piano. (Ty, if you're reading this...I really do NEED a piano!)
2) To buy a big awesome house with a great backyard.
3) To have Family Home Evening every week.
3 OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1) I'm not really obsessive about anything unless you count that I can't seem to quit my Cherry Coke.
2) From September to May I will be obsessed about the show "The Office."
3) Right now I'm a little obsessed with politics and the whole presidential campaign. Part of the reason I'm also obsessed with reading my TIME magazine.
3 RANDOM SURPRISES
1) I haven't worn my wedding ring in two years because it doesn't fit since I had the twins and I keep telling myself it will someday. Maybe I should just admit that my fingers are fat and get it re-sized!
2) I just finished all my Cherry Coke -- I don't even remember drinking it. Wow!
3) I always have ants under my kitchen table because I can't seem to keep it clean enough under there. My kids call them their "anty friends" and actually try to play with them. I guess its good practice for if we ever actually get them a real pet.
1 comment:
that's cute Amber...I'll try to do it since you tagged me too. I'm glad you're enjoying where are you!!!
Post a Comment