header picture

header picture

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hoyt Family Reunion #2

The second day of the reunion it was our turn to cook breakfast. We chose to do waffles with a selection of fun syrups (thank you Pinterest!) I made Caramel, Chocolate and Cinnamon syrups and of course we had Maple too. Tyson was in charge of cooking the sausage and Lexi helped make the waffles. We make quite a team!

For the craft that day the kids decorated fun masks. Some of them wore them when we went on a Bear Hunt with Aunt Brittany.




We also played lots of Ladder Golf. A game in which I cannot win and Tyson cannot lose apparently!


Other than that we just cuddled and chatted, made habitats for the horny toads, and had a yummy dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers.



Sunday morning we woke up, had breakfast, and packed to leave. We also managed to get family pictures with everyone in the family except for my nephew Anthony (who is on an LDS mission.)  That's quite a feat in and of itself! I will be posting those pictures soon too! It sure sounds like I have lots of blogging in my future!

No comments: