I don't have a Twitter account. I don't even want a Twitter account. But if I did have one it would say "I'm so totally excited....Glee starts tonight!!!" I'm such a Gleek.
I was thinking of you when I watched Glee on Hulu. Love it! Especially the part when they are singing in the bathroom and Sue walks in and yells "Shutup!", then leaves. I laughed so hard.
We are closet "Gleeks" we record them and watch them later in the week when our schedules calm down a bit. The kids and I love the music! The little ones dance, it's so cute!
2 comments:
I was thinking of you when I watched Glee on Hulu. Love it! Especially the part when they are singing in the bathroom and Sue walks in and yells "Shutup!", then leaves. I laughed so hard.
We are closet "Gleeks" we record them and watch them later in the week when our schedules calm down a bit. The kids and I love the music! The little ones dance, it's so cute!
Post a Comment