
Here's 1st grader Zac meeting his new teacher Miss Ritchie. She's a brand new teacher so I'm hoping she's good.

Zac at his table ready for school. He has his good friends Michael and Sam in his class. And 3 or 4 girls that he knows from either church or his kindergarten class.

Lexi is in 3rd grade now and has Mrs. Holdaway for her teacher. I have heard many people say that Mrs. Holdaway is fantastic.

Lexi posing, slightly irritated, while mom snaps yet another picture. Are 3rd graders too cool to have their mom's take pictures in class? I thought I had a couple more years of coolness. Kids these days.

And of course Drake and Garrett had to have a picture too in front of the fish tank in the library.
1 comment:
I can't believe Lexi is in the 3rd grade! And her head is already up to her teacher's chin!!! In third grade I was probably as tall as my teachers hip...lol. Fun for back to school!
Post a Comment