And she shoots! I was actually really impressed with her shooting ability. Her form is terrible but she makes the basket almost every time!


I love this picture. Look at how intent the other 9 kids are on getting that ball from Lexi. The game was very much "Jungle Ball" as Tyson called it. The refs were laughing so hard they could barely blow their whistles. I even heard one of them say, "Don't guard someone who's wearing the same color as you." They were very lenient with the rules which I think was a good thing. The final score was 14-6 (who's keeping score anyway?!!!) We won, yeah!

Did you hear something? I thought I heard something....hmmmm...guess not. I think I'll just stand here and look oh so cute in my hot pink yoga pants.

Zac is in the Kindergarten/1st grade instructional league. They don't play any games. It's more like a basketball camp for an hour on Thursdays for 6 weeks. I really like that he just has to go into the gym after school and I can pick him up an hour later. Very convenient.

That basket is sure up there high for a little guy. But he does make it occasionally.

They do passing games and if you and your partner don't complete the pass you have to sit down. Zac doesn't like to have to sit down. But he handles it with just a slight pout on his face.

Sometimes the passes don't go quite where we intended them to go! But we're working on it. These coaches are incredibly patient!

Anyway, the kids are loving basketball and have learned lots already!
3 comments:
That's awesome...looks like fun!
that is one thing I am missing, the lack of activities like that for my kids, or maybe it's the lack of knowledge. My favorite is the picture of Zach sitting down, love it.
Wow it looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment