header picture

header picture

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Very LONG weekend!

So this is what could either be called a three day weekend, a holiday weekend, or just a long weekend. For us it has been "a long weekend." We didn't plan any fun activities to do so here's what we ended up with.

Zac had some fun with a roll of tape. I'm not positive, but I think Tyson may have become involved at some point during this activity. It looks like his artistic style.


I asked Tyson to give Drake a haircut. This is what we ended up with. At least until I made him fix it. Now his hair's so short he's almost bald. Luckily he likes to wear winter hats all the time anyway.

Look at those serious muscles! By the way, if you want to be this skinny you have to live on nothin' but air (and occasionally a few spoonfuls of spaghettios!)


I made play dough yesterday and they literally played with it for hours! Who knew play dough could be so fun. Why did we spend all that money on Christmas toys. I could have just made them their own batch of play dough instead.




We still have half a day of our "long weekend" left. I wonder what we will end up doing with our time!

2 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Zac's face looks lie a Picasso. Impressive.

Emily said...

I totally remember doing that to my face with Scotch tape....in fact...I don't know why I haven't done it for so long. Good TIMES!

Your kids are all so cute. You are a good mom!