header picture

header picture

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Frivolity

For awhile now Tyson has been wanting to take pictures of Jasper jumping. It's crazy how high he can jump. If I could jump as high as a five year old's head I could probably be in the Olympics! He also runs really fast. It's fun to watch. He will run around in circles so fast that his feet will actually slide out from under him. We like our dog.

The past couple of days the weather has been great and the kids have been having fun raking up leaves to jump in. It's awesome that the little things make kids so happy. Who needs a Wii anyway?

Not to mention that there are plenty more leaves about to fall. We could probably bury our entire house with how many leaves are on our trees.

These last two pictures of Drake and Garrett were just too darn cute so I had to post them too. They love playing outside.


3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

I love your dog, and I am not a "dog" person. He is by far the cutest dog I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Love all the pics!! Your kids look like they are really enjoying the weather! Sorry you have soooooo many leaves to rake up!!

Emily said...

That dog has got the hops!;)

And have I told you that your kids are really, really cute?!

Well they are.

Hope you are doing well.