Here's Drake and Garrett getting ready to head out for a party at the library.
This is a picture (stolen from Lauren!) of our Mom & Me playgroup friends at the Trunk or Treat Activity. We also had a really great carnival activity a few days earlier but I forgot my camera.

Lexi was a vampire this year. Although I wouldn't let her have blood on her face so we went with the pretty vampire look instead. Here she's getting her nails painted blood red at the college Spooktacular event.

Here is Zac with his best buddy Gabe who got to hang out with us at both the college spooktacular and at the Ward primary activity party. His mom, Kris, helps me a ton with keeping track of all my kids (and their Thomas hats) whenever we're together. She's great! Oh, Zac was Prince Caspian from The Chronicles of Narnia. (We are currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia as a family. I hate them. So boring....but the kids love them so I soldier on!)

Here's an attempt at a group shot. They were very distracted by all the games going on around them but we at least got them mostly looking.

Zac having fun with Pumpkin bowling at the Primary activity.

Now moving on to Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving!
9 comments:
Sounds busy and fun. What cute costumes too! :)
Awesome post! So glad to see I new one up. And of course the shots are fabulous! Go go gadget cute kids! And let's here for the super sugar rush wheeeewwwww-HOO! Zip zip zing!
Ty, did you take a bunch of candy with you to work today? Sounds like you're the one with the sugar rush!
Such fun costumes! And such fun times!! I can't believe how big those kids are getting!! Zac is looking especially older! What a darling family you have, indeed!
Those Thomas Train costumes are adorable on your boys. How fun!
Not like Narnia books??! Unfathomable! ;)
Happy November!!
Owen is so jealous of your boys! I can't believe you found those costumes for $3.00. I need to go shopping with you more often. Too bad you live 2500 miles away.
Cute pictures!
love the costumes, they all looks so cute. I wonder if Hadlee knew Zac was a prince for Halloween....
Hi Amber! Thanks for leaving a post on my blog so I could find yours. Your kids are so adorable in their costumes! I hope everything is going well and maybe next time we're in the same part of the country we could get together again. :)
Post a Comment