header picture

header picture

Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School



Lexi started back to school today. This is the third school she's been to in 3 years. Poor kid. I think she probably thinks its normal to hop from school to school. It doesn't even seem to phase her. She is starting the 2nd grade and her new teacher is Mrs. Cox.

Zac starts Kindergarten next week. This week he just has some testing to do. So I get him at home for just a few more days.



3 comments:

Moores said...

She looked so cute on her first day!

Jenny said...

Long pants and sleeves already out there? Man it is still so hot here! When I pick the girls up from school and they have been outside for about 10 minutes they are red faced and sweating just standing still! I bet you miss that don't you?:)

Amber Chappell said...

It is starting to feel a bit like fall here. Though still a little too warm for long sleeves. She insisted on wearing that shirt though because she likes the color. I don't miss the Memphis weather but the cold will arrive here way too soon for my liking! Ahhhh...another long, long winter bundled up all the time!