
Saturday I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with two of my favorite roommates from my days at Dixie College. DeDe, the one on the left in these pictures, went to school with me from Kindergarten clear until I graduated from Dixie. She's one of those super loyal friends who always loves you even if you've been a jerk. I've seen her several times since the college days because her parents live about two blocks from mine and we see each other during holidays sometimes. She married one of our guy friends from the college days and has two cute kids. Brianne, the one sitting in the middle, is from American Fork but lives in Massachusetts now and I hadn't seen her since before I got married which is almost nine years ago now. She also has two adorable kids, including Holly, the baby in the picture with us. Hopefully now that I live in Utah I will be able to see her whenever she comes out for a visit.
Anyway, we spent two hours laughing and talking while Tyson tried to keep my kids from tearing up Brianne's parents house. Then we went out to lunch and had a great time. Tyson was awesome because he helped both babies with their food which is quite an ordeal. Major brownie points there! I have to say though that it wasn't quite the same as the old days. I mean, we never once danced to Queen, put on a green face mask, or went to Taco Bell in the entire 3 hours I was there! Maybe next time...

These guys are true friends...want to know how I know that? Just look at their faces, they think I'm HILARIOUS!
3 comments:
Amber, you are such a pretty girl! That color on you is AWESOME!
You are hillarious! I'm glad we finally got a chance to get together again. Your kids are adorable and your husband does deserve some brownie points for sitting there while we chatted. We'll save the dancing for next time!
Are you gonna send us some more pictures?
Amber, we all think you are hilarious! :o)
Post a Comment