header picture

header picture

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

100th Day

Yesterday was the 100th Day of School for Alexis. She was very excited about it. So over the weekend she was supposed to do a project using 100 of any item she chose. Tyson came up with the idea of using M&M's to make a picture. So this is the picture we made on Saturday.



This is that same picture about 20 minutes after she brought it home from school. I found it under the kitchen table with a couple of sweet little two year olds. I know you're not supposed to sniff Elmer's glue but is it okay to eat it?

7 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

That is hilarious!! It was such a cute picture too!!

S.C. said...

Hello Alexis,
We loved your M and M picture. It was darling! We are happy to see the fun things you and your family do on this blog. We always have fun at your house and your mother is a good cook. We decided to count the colored M and M's for fun. Oh, I'll bet the boys thought they were very sneaky eating your picture.
white 13 green 40 red 6 brown 17 pink 5 yellow 10 orange 8, Walla! 100! Love, your Loa Grands

Brianne said...

Your kids crack me up! I think you are a better woman than I am...dealing with 2 toddlers everyday!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Oh, that made me laugh out loud. At first I thought the kids at her school had attacked it. Hannah did a 100 days of school project, too- we did a tin full of pencils. Seriously, I sharpened 100 pencils the night before.

Unknown said...

Oh, darling picture, Lexi! I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I saw the second picture and found out who ate the m&m's. Oh, those silly kids.

Anonymous said...

That is so so funny!!! The picture was super cute before, and I am sure your boys looked super cute eating it! How funny!

Moores said...

Yum! M and M's are so good!