header picture
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Thanksgiving with a Bang!
This year we spent Thanksgiving with Tyson's family in Loa for the second time in a row. Normally we would have gone to my parents house this year but we had to rearrange things. We will go to Orderville for the next two Thanksgivings instead. I did miss being able to see all my siblings who were celebrating in Orderville, but we had an enjoyable time in Loa too. I didn't get too many pictures this time except for our trip out to shoot guns. Shay had brought down all of his guns and a few that he just recently purchased so there were plenty of heavy duty firearms for everyone! The kids have only every really shot BB guns and pellet guns so they were pretty excited. We shot AK 47's, AR 15's, two different kinds of 9 mm pistols, a 22 pistol, shotguns, and an SKS. (I'm probably missing a few!) It was good to teach the kids a little about gun safety and it was fun to do a little target practice. It's been a long time! Tyson even took his big camera lens to use as a spotting scope to see how accurate our shots were. At the end of our adventure we took a family picture with everyone holding a different gun. I'm calling it our Republican Family Photo! (even though we're not all Republicans!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment