Yesterday I went to the elementary for Drake and Garrett's class Christmas parties. They only have one more year of this, so I didn't want to miss it! It looked like both classrooms had some fun activities and plenty of sugar! There is a new federal guideline that makes it so they can't have sugar in school, but they get a few exception days. And Boy Howdy did they make the most of this exemption day! I love how their friends all want to jump in to the pictures! I didn't get a big group of kids with Garrett's class because they were all too busy with their activities. They are both loving the 4th grade so far! We gave their teachers huge packs of colorful gel pens with a note that said, "Thanks for being a stuPENdous teacher. I hope your holidays are merry and BRIGHT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment