Okay...I know this is a few weeks late...but better late than never. These are my kids Halloween costumes this year. At least I'm getting them posted before Thanksgiving! Drake was a Vampire for trick or treating (but a soccer player at school because that's what everyone else was being!) I was ridiculously proud of the makeup job I did on him! Garrett was a goalie with his tooth knocked out, though I'm not sure you can see that in the pictures. Zac was a mad scientist. I used a full can of white hairspray and still couldn't get his hair white. It's just way too thick! And I'm not sure what to call Lexi, but she literally spent hours watching youtube videos and practicing how to do that makeup. I thought it turned out pretty amazing! This year Lexi and Zac both went trick or treating with friends and Drake and Garrett went with me. We also took two of their friends with us as well. It was a little weird not having all the kids with me this time! And I think it may have been Lexi's last year of trick or treating. She had people at a few houses who wouldn't give her candy because they said she was too old. Oddly enough she was with friends who were actually older than her and they gave them candy! (Lexi's just too darn tall and that makeup made her look like an adult!)
No comments:
Post a Comment