Drake and Garrett have been having a fantastic soccer season this Spring. So far they are undefeated with only 2 games to go. Drake has been a scoring machine this season. He used to only want to play defense, but this year he asked his coach if he could play forward and once he got a taste for scoring goals he was hooked! He does the cutest little "airplane" celebration after each goal. I guess he remembered from last season that I told him I was going to have to come out on the field and cheer for him if he wasn't going to show some excitement himself. Garrett is playing keeper quite a bit again this season. He is incredibly good at it. Very little gets past him. I think the secret is that his tongue is sticking out all the time! He has an incredible drop kick and can get it clear down the field and right to whatever player he's trying to pass it too. It has been super fun to watch them!







No comments:
Post a Comment